Sunday, April 10, 2011

MINERS STATUE NEAR FIVE LIGHTS - KGF


The Five Lights Lamp Post now has a picturesque landscaped garden maintained by the Bharat Earth Movers Limited around it complete with a beautiful fountain. The garden is resplendent with green lawns and beautiful flowering plants unlike the rest of KGF which is otherwise dry and brown. They have also installed a statue of a miner with a power drill in his hand in the garden as a tribute to all the miners who worked in KGF.


The Bharat Earth Movers Limited have taken over the Nandydroog Mine Workshops close to the Five Lights to manufacture rail coaches and are providing employment to quite a few youngsters in KGF. This part of KGF looks prosperous and well maintained.

1 comment:

  1. Hi friends I am Joseph Pradeep From I would like to call it as golden city not even town. I was to late to this place i was born in the year 1985. but this this short time of my life i dont think any ohter place would have ever given me. I still love to continue to be here trust me you will not believe. I was working as a process manager and later as a HR manager in bangalore I had to stay there, but now i left the job and i have joined as a trainer for sales and Marketing in KGF and I am happily running my life here. every one friends we should come back here and try to improve our home town. now a son of this golden city. i am starting some of the social works also.I work for Don Bosco institutes and we are planning so much to help the people of KGF. hope youlll will ALSO BE INTERESTED in joining hands with us. you can join me with my mail id is maddydbtech.2011@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Copy Right

ALL CONTENT ON THIS BLOG IS THE SOLE COPY RIGHT & PROPERTY OF BRIDGET WHITE-KUMAR.
PLEASE NOTE: NO ARTICLES, PHOTOGRAPHS, INFORMATION OR PART THERE OF, of this SITE / PUBLICATION may be reproduced, stored in or introduced into a retrieval system or transmitted in any form, or by any means, electrical, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise without the prior permission of the owner of this blog as any copying without permission will amount to Plagarism and infringement of Copy Right.